Saturday, April 17, 2010

Our baby boy

Here is our baby boy's completely precious profile picture:


Mike even took some good video during the ultrasound. You'll see the ultrasound tech point out his facial features and you'll see some good profile views. And if you watch closely, you'll even see him open and close his mouth a couple of times! :)


7 comments:

  1. It's so crazy how he looks big in the ultrasound picture, but he's still so tiny that you're just starting to feel movements. AHH I can't wait to meet him! He still has so long to bake! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! hi little nephew!!!! Auntie loves you!!
    its amazing to see all that is going on inside your body isn't it? Ultrasounds were my fave thing ever!!!
    Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shots! I don't think ours allows videotaping for liability reasons :( I also think that him opening and closing his mouth means you have a talker :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were not allowed to videotape. with Cara we had the 3D kind and they gave us a live dvd. She looked like an alien , lol! but the others we just got pics.

    Just so you know I am in the process of getting my first gift package to my Nephew ready to ship :)~
    You were not the only ones who pretty much bolted to the store!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, maybe we weren't allowed to videotape either, haha. No one ever said we couldn't, and Mike was kind of discreet about it, so I guess we got away with it without even realizing we shouldn't be doing it. Whoops!

    And yay! I can't wait for the first gift from his Auntie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw his arm and hand too- so SOO cute! I have some spiderman socks to share with you, and my Owen CANNOT wear very elastic socks. So sort of hand me downs- except never could wear types!

    ReplyDelete