Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's a banner day!

First the confirmation that I am showing and then...

I think I felt the baby move!!

I'm not 100 percent sure, since I've never felt a baby move inside of me before... but I am pretty sure. It felt like a few bubbles popping, followed a couple of minutes later by 3 or 4 little nudges against my left side.

I've been dying to feel something. Every night, I lay on the couch and try to convince the baby (who is probably soundly sleeping) that he/she should do a little jig for mommy. Mike even sang to the baby one night, hoping to get some sort of response. But nothing. Until now. I think.

:)

1 comment:

  1. at first it feels like, well, gas. so popping or bubbles would be a good description,or even a comparison to that fluttery feeling in your belly when you are nervous. the first time its hard. but if you keep feeling the same thing its probably baby!!! soon the popping becomes more like taps. or like you said nudges. then rolling, then you start to get your ass kicked from the inside. lol.

    ReplyDelete