Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh... my... god...

My sister-in-law suggested I take this fun survey to see what the online clairvoyant, Madame Zaritska, can predict about my labor/delivery experience.

I answered a bunch of questions (my favorite color, what time of day I was born, my most persistent craving, etc). And this is what she had to say:

"The day you deliver, outside will be cold. Your baby will arrive in the evening. After a labor lasting approximately 5 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 1 ounces, and will be 17-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark amber eyes and a lot of auburn hair."

It will be cold outside?! Does that mean this baby is staying inside of me until JANUARY?? I guess that would explain how he will be FIFTEEN POUNDS.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! i almost peed a little. well, maybe she is having an off day today. but maybe you'll get the redhead everyone seemed to want! lol. doesnt look like any of the girl's got it...well, Ky is still bald, but still...
    still , a 5 hour labor would be something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cold and 15 lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete