Sunday, July 18, 2010

Going home in style

I've been searching for an outfit the little guy can wear home from the hospital for some time now. It will be his first big outing, one of many milestones, and I know I'll be taking a million pictures, so I figured he should be lookin' stylish.

A really cute, non-onesie type of outfit is pretty hard to come by for a newborn. But I got lucky at Target the other day. As soon as I saw it, I knew I'd found the right outfit. I took a picture on my phone and texted it to Mike, who agreed it was a winner:

Yes, I know it is totally impractical. I know he'll probably spit up on it in 2 minutes or will wet his diaper just seconds after we get the shorts on. But I don't care! If I can manage to get two or three pictures of him in it first, I'll consider it a success.

2 comments: