Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September baby!

It's official. We're going to have a September baby.

We knew this was the most likely case, but there was always a chance he'd be born in August. But come hell or high water, we're having a baby this month.

I'm excited about this for several reasons.

1. It's really the first month I consider "fall," even though it's still in the 90s/100s in Phoenix. And fall is my favorite season.

2. His birth stone will be the sapphire! Ok, this would be a little more exciting if we were having a girl and I could buy her fun jewelry. But even so. I like sapphires, so yay!

3. It's the month my awesome hubby was born (But Rhino -- please don't come on Daddy's birthday ... I want you to each have your own day).

4. It's the month we threw a big party in Phoenix and became a family of two. And now it will be the month that we become a family of three!

4 comments:

  1. #4!! oh my goodness... tears! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UMMM hello!! A mother's ring with a sapphire for you (and two of um if you get your hubby in that ring too!) Tell Mike you need a "push" present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i am saying that would be a great push present. Dave bought me a necklace, each mothers day he has bought me a little grl charm that has the birthstone of each of the girls. sapphire can be for MOMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, the phrase "push present" just cracks me up, haha.

    ReplyDelete